Academic Development and Technology Transfer Section
The Academic Development and Technology Transfer Section is responsible for：
1. all kinds of projects funded by Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) as well as projects sponsored by Ministry of Education (MOE) for Research and Development.
2. intellectual property management, marketing, promotion, maintenance and income distribution.
Our mission is to：
1. improve the environment for academic research,
2. enhance the collaborations and partnerships with other domestic academic institutions,
3. promote the reputation of our national academic qualities,
4. manage the intellectual property developed by the faculty and students in Chienkuo Technology University(CTU) and promote it to the industries,
5. encourage the inventors in CTU to carry out research and technology development for the benefit and use of society.
※Administrate the Ministry of Science and Technology projects.
※Administrate the Ministry of Education research projects.
※Managing Academic Research funds for the faculty.
※Statistically analyzing the efficacy of research projects and academic achievements.
※Patent’s Application and maintenance.
※Technology transfer facilitation.
※Intellectual property rights consultation.
※Intellectual property marketing and income distribution.